Howl-O-Ween Treats Recipe
Author: The Visbiome Vet Team
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME 20 MINUTES
# OF TREATS 9 APPROX
- 2 cups of oat flour (you can pulse rolled oats in a food processor to make your own)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour or any flour your dog digests well.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 cup plain pumpkin puree
- Optional: natural food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until you form a dough.
- Roll out each color and cut out shapes.
- Place cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly brown on the bottom.
TIP - Create Multi-Colored Treats:
Once your dough starts to come together, add food coloring before rolling it out.
p.s. The dough on its own has a festive yellow tint from the pumpkin puree.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for treating your pet this Howl-O-Ween.